Night shift job in Markham/Stouffville at a Walmart Location. Easy work, light lifting. In this role, you'll be assisting with moving merchandise as the store goes through floor plan changes.
Night shift opportunity making $17/hr in Markham/Stouffville.
Merchandise or General Labour
August 22 - September 9
10:30 PM - 7 AM, Sunday - Thursday
Markham/Stouffville (Highway 48 & Hoover Park Drive)
Advantages of this General Labour position?
- Light work
- Night shift
- Full-time hours
- Immediate start - no interviews
- Fridays and Saturdays off
- Casual attire (no shorts)
- $17/ hour
- Learn how to read display plans/blueprints
- Weekly pay with 4% vacation pay added to your cheque
- Using step stools
- Taking merchandise off of shelves
- Putting merchandise on shelves
- Required to have steel-toed boots and your own mask
- Able to take directions in English
- Apply below.
- Send an email or text Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-557-4018
If this role interests you, but is not quite the right fit, I'd love to have you give us a call so we can discuss exactly what it is that you are looking for.
We also offer a Referral Bonus if you refer another person who gets hired on through us on a temporary or permanent role. (under advantages)
Search all of our open jobs. If you are an expert in a specific role, let’s find a job that’s a perfect match for you. Some of the most in-demand jobs at the moment include machine operators, general laborers, warehouse workers, forklift and counterbalance drivers, and brake press operators.
With the Markham & Richmond Hill Randstad office, you have a team dedicated to finding you the right job for where you are at now. We understand the challenges that come with career-searching, which is why your team will be dedicated to helping with every step of the way!
Especially now, companies are looking for people for the following positions: General Labour, Fork Lift Operator, Order Picker, Assembler.
The Markham branch covers Markham, Richmond Hill, Whitchurch/Stouffville, Aurora, New Market, and Gormley.