WANTED! One Awesome Hardworking Production Technician
Who Are We?
Lincoln Electric - The Welding Experts®It's more than a slogan, it's a reference to the knowledge we've gained in over 120 years as the global leader in the welding industry. Those 120 years have taught us to think locally, act globally and continually reinvent ourselves through R&D and innovation. We now have 63 manufacturing locations in 23 countries and a worldwide network covering more than 160 countries. Our technologies are everywhere – from buildings bridges, cars and ships to pipelines and wind powers all around the world.
Innovation, quality and integrity are what motivate us to be where we are: #1 in the welding industry. We believe in growth but more importantly, we believe in our people and the passion they share with us every day. We provide opportunities for our team to grow and develop. We strive to be fair and transparent with our team members. At Lincoln, you will not see a special parking spot for the President however you will find open doors to speak to any of our Leaders.
As part of a continuing legacy, working at Lincoln Electric Canada will give you the opportunity to contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to world challenges.
Summary of Your Impactful Contribution:
- To assist in the erecting and assembling of standard Hard Automation Welding Systems for Lincoln Electric Hard Automation Division
- Modify and test electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic assembled components
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic problems
- Ensure that all assemblies of systems meet customer requirements and system specifications
- Adhere to and follow all safely regulations and codes while working and assembling on and off site, with or without direct supervision
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Production Technician with an Electrical and Mechanical background
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be proficient in reading and following electrical drawings, engineering schematics, and assembly manuals
- Must be able to use cranes, lifting straps, rigs, forklifts etc., to safely position and fasten equipment
- Able to use both hand and power tools
- Work independently and in team environments in achieving tasks
- General fabrication (welding) experience an asset
- Competitive Compensation Package with an unique annual bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including an Attractive Pension Plan
- Summer BBQS, team socials, family events, and more!
If you are ready to start a new pursuit in the stimulating world ofProduction Technicianplease apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button!
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, record of offences, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation or any other Prohibited Ground. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, or work permit.
We appreciate your consideration for this once in a lifetime opportunity, however, only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time