This job opportunity can be based anywhere within Canada
You are passionate in regard of ERP’s, processes, analysis, finance, and the consulting environment, so this career opportunity is for you! Reporting to the U4BW Practice Director, you will act as an Implementation Consultant -Functional Analyst for the Unit4 Business World On ERP Solution, Financials module, mainly in implementation project mode.
Key Areas of Responsibility and profile
- Provide an advisory role and functional expertise to clients on the ERP UNIT4 Business World On Financials solution using best practices.
- Conduct workshops to define business needs.
- Review business processes and guide the client in the reengineering of business processes based on industry best practices.
- Translate business needs into optimal functional solutions.
- Solution design and execute application configuration.
- Create documentation related to user guides and functional specifications.
- Define and participate in various test scenarios.
- Participate in the analysis and recommendations of ways to optimize system and fixes.
- Maintain good communication between the project team and the client.
- Proceed with the transfer of knowledge to super users.
- Offer support to users during the post-implantation phase.
- Other related tasks.
- University degree in accounting or computer science or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Implementation Consultant & functional analyst with the ERP solution UNIT4 Business World On Financials, milestone 6 & up, mainly within implementation projects.
- Good knowledge of the U4 implementation methodology.
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills.
- Experience with SQL and the design of various reports.
- Good communicator, effective management of priorities and results-oriented.
- Autonomous and team spirit is a must have.
- Excellent communication skills, efficient priorities management and focus on the end result.
- Professional Certification in Accounting or Finance, such as CPA, CMA, would be more than a nice to have.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
ERP Connex is a dynamic and growing company. Join a team of qualified professionals where you will have the opportunity to evolve within a stimulating environment with career progression potentials to meet your expectations. ERP Connex practices employment equity and offers a great work environment with competitive social benefits!
Job Type: Full-time
- ERP UNIT4 Business World On Financials: 4 years (Required)