GWS Tool Group is a rapidly growing, energetic company that is committed to investing in the organization and it’s employees. Our CNC Operators are responsible for producing premium quality, high precision carbide cutting tools using advanced tool grinding machines and programs.
As a CNC Operator, you are responsible for:
- Setup and offsets as required.
- Ability to accurately read blueprints.
- Inspection of tools for defects using quality control tools.
- Accurate programming and machine operation.
- Consistently evaluating the quality of the finished product coming off the CNC tool and cutter grinder machine through visual inspection and the use of measurement tools.
- Communicating quality issues to programmers and/or the General Manager.
- Pulling material for up-coming jobs
- Checking machinery on a daily basis to ensure functionality.
What you can provide:
- Determination to succeed in a fast paced environment for a rapidly growing company.
- Relevant industry experience or certification from a qualified training institution
- Attention to detail, precision, and strong math skills
What GWS has to offer:
- An upbeat, rapidly-growing environment where career growth opportunities are regularly available.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including competitive PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
More about us:
GWS Tool Group is a North American based, manufacturer of highly engineered custom, standard, and modified standard cutting tools. We have accomplished this through constant investment in the organization, which has included the acquisition of industry-leading specialty manufacturers. To date, these acquired entities include GW Schultz Tool (Tavares, FL), Alliance CNC (Grand Rapids, MI), Benchmark Carbide (Springfield, MA), Intrepid Tool Industries (Phoenix, AZ), North American Tool Corporation (South Beloit, IL), Taurus Tool (Batavia, IL), STF Precision (Arden, NC), Indexable Tools (Welland, ON), Monster Tool (Vista, CA) and CTMI (Menomonee Falls, WI). These entities now serve as the manufacturing arms of GWS Tool Group, and their respective specialties power the larger GWS engine!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (required)
- CNC Operator: 1 year (preferred)