Prime+ Care Health Centre Inc. is currently seeking Registered Chiropractor to join our team. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive patient care, from initial assessment, treatment, and follow-up services, to support a patient’s recovery. The candidate must be a member in good standing of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete initial assessments and produce treatment plans customized to each patient’s needs.
- Establish patient goals and benchmarks
- Document all patient assessments, progress, treatment, discharge status and perform SOAP note reviews.
- Observe and review patient progress, and make recommendations regarding discharge
- Act as a point of contact for Therapy Assistants and provide Re-Assessments as required
- Demonstrate proper stretches, techniques, exercise moves, and equipment uses
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in healthcare or physical rehabilitation setting.
- Previous experience working with MVA/WSIB Patients.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage PTAs.
- Ability to prioritize patient caseload in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Job Type: Part-time