Trulite Glass & Aluminum Solutions is one of North America’s largest architectural glass & aluminum fabrication and distributors with 34 fabrication facilities throughout the United States and Canada.
We are serving customers throughout the United States and Canada. We are seeking motivated individuals to fill our job opening. We offer opportunities for development and growth and promote from within. Hence, we strongly encourage the growth and development of our personnel. In addition, we offer health and dental benefits, a company-matched pension plan, an employee reward and recognition program, as well as many other means of employee appreciation throughout the year.
We are seeking to hire an Order Entry Clerk for a glass fabrication company. This is an opportunity to use your skills and experience in a variety of applications in a Glass Industry.
The Order Entry Clerk provides administrative support to the Sales Team. Possess excellent organizational skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate must have a strong mathematical skill. Candidate must be able to work efficiently in a time-sensitive position, proficient in MS Office Applications and ERP systems. Possess excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Assist with all customer requirements within Trulite such as:
- Input purchase orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Check Inventory
- Cross check data entry
- Assist customers with PO revisions and/or enquiries
- Communicate with Planning and CNC department * Follow up on customer enquiries
- Liaise with Production personnel for order status
- Cross-train on internal personnel support
- Switchboard support
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management Software
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Data entry accuracy
- Candidate must have strong mathematical skills
- Highly effective customer service skills
- Ability to manage multi responsibilities
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Establish and maintain effective team working relationships and also work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in a Glass Manufacturing facility is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Data entry accuracy: 3 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)