GardaWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Automotive Assembler positions in Newmarket. Automotive Assemblers will be supporting the production line.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Automotive Assemblers will help the production line produce the highest quality parts and systems for the automotive industry. Automotive Assemblers are able to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment.
Automotive Assemblers would work Monday – Friday from 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
Automotive Assemblers will work in a normal manufacturing environment that is committed to health and safety in the workplace. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an Automotive manufacturing facility that is committed to on time delivery of products for its clients
Automotive Assemblers responsibilities
- Automotive assembly of parts with few sub assemblies .
- Use of automated machinery to weld parts together.
- Use of lift assist to manage parts during process.
- Clean and maintain workspace.
Automotive Assemblers Qualifications
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to complete repetitive tasks
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Work in a noisy environment
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; repetitive wrist movements; work in a noisy environment.
Employment conditions :
- Afternoon Shifts 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Employment type: Temporary to permanent
- Location: Newmarket, ON
- Pay: $15.00/hr
Interested in the Automotive Assemblers role in Newmarket, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
GardaWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
GardaWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. GardaWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. GardaWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $600.00 /week
- assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- Newmarket, ON (Preferred)