Applied Industrial Technologies is an extensive network of industrial distribution facilities located throughout Canada. We currently have an immediate opening for a full time Service/Shop Technician in our Delta, BC location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Failure analysis
- System Troubleshooting
- Repair and testing of hydraulic pumps and related components
- Repair and testing of lubrication pumps
- Field Service
- Testing, disassembly, and assessment for cylinder repair
- Mechanical gearbox repair
Preference will be given to candidates who possess some or all the following qualifications:
- General fluid power product/system knowledge
- 3 to 5 years experience in shop setting in hydraulic industry or industrial type setting
- Millwright or heavy duty mechanic training is required
- Experience in hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinder, fluid conveyance, piping, mobile equipment is a requirement.
- Proven system troubleshooting
- Experience in mechanical gearbox repair
- Experience in disassembly, repair, and testing of all standard
- Organize and work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in cylinder repair
- Good communication skills and a good attitude
Applied Industrial Technologies offers a competitive base rate, comprehensive group benefit plan, company sponsored RRSP/DPSP day one contribution and opportunities for training and development.
Job Type: Full-time
- shop setting in hydraulic industry or industrial type: 3 years (Required)