Professional Fuel Delivery Driver
Posting #: CG19-04
Status: Full-time, permanent, seasonal
Location: Saint John, NB
What’s in it for you?
- Best in class health and dental benefits;
- Competitive wages;
- A safe workplace;
- Employer matched retirement savings plan;
- Annual incentive bonus.
What will you be doing?
- Driving delivery truck safely, adhering to all DOT regulations and procedures;
- Working with our dispatch team to coordinate deliveries to residential and commercial customers;
- Loading delivery truck with required product while adhering to all safety standards;
- Completing daily shift reports and other required paperwork;
- Completing pre and post trip inspections;
- Attending mandatory safety meetings.
Do you have what it takes?
- Valid class 3 drivers license with air brake endorsement
- Clean drivers abstract;
- Relevant driving experience considered an asset;
- Previous fuel experience considered an asset;
- High School diploma or G.E.D required;
- Basic mathematical skills and computer skills required;
- Capable of doing very physical work;
- Able to work flexible shifts, including shift work and on call duties;
- TDG, WHMIS, and First Aid Certification considered an asset;
- Strong commitment to safety;
- Positive attitude and strong customer service skills;
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail;
- Integrity and ethical work standards.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for other upcoming career opportunities and updates or visit our website at www.maritimefuels.ca.
Job Type: Full-time