EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
CERTIFIED HEALTH CARE AIDE
Managed by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role:
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
- Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is required.
- HCA Certified
- Personal skills and traits that convey a desire to care for people.
- Being responsive to the needs of others.
- Being a companion, balance care and receiving care.
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
- Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Job Type: Part-time
- Health Care Aide Certification (Required)