Exciting Opportunity for an Enthusiastic Counselor
We are looking for another part-time Psychotherapist or Social Worker who would like to be part of an enthusiastic team working to help each of our client’s with mental health issues achieve a better life for themselves.
Operation Well-Being is an innovative start-up operation offering Veterans with mental health issues a chance to move forward with therapy and purpose. The focus is on integrative programming and a meaning-centered approach, as inspired by Viktor Frankl’s logotherapy.
You will play an important role in helping each Veteran remove barriers to achieving their goals.
We can also provide you with separate shared space for you to begin or continue with your own practice when you are not working with us. This will allow you to have a guaranteed dollar amount from us while you build your practice.
· Assessing each client’s state of mind and creating a treatment plan
· Performing case management duties to help each individual overcome barriers to progress
· Organizing group therapy sessions using such therapies as CBT and/or DBT, if needed
· Working with mental health team and with other professionals to ensure each client has the best chance to succeed and meet their own missions.
· Applying a team approach per client
· Certified in various therapies and approaches including CBT and DBT.
· Worked with clients with depression and in particular PTSD
· Fully registered and in good standing with college of profession (beyond qualifying or close to removing qualifying for Psychotherapists)
· Minimum of two years clinical experience
· Understanding of case management and/or integrated approach
· Comfortable with technology such as electronic data management software
Part Time – Working two days per week with a chance of increasing to three shortly
Closing Date - March 21st. Only those who meet the criteria will be contacted.
Minimum of 10 hours guaranteed to begin. The number of hours will increase as clients increase.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $46,800.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- counseling: 2 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Required)