* Please read the entire job description before applying. *
Shop Location: 47 Bury Crt, Brantford, Ontario (When the installer is not travelling or doing local installs, shop work in Brantford is required. If you are not within commuting distance to Brantford, ON please consider this requirement.)
EeStairs is a custom high-end stair manufacturer. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader in our niche stair market, striving daily to become the most recognized custom stair provider in the world. EeStairs is seeking passionate individuals to join our team of talented employees.
EeStairs has a current full-time position for a talented Installer to join the EeCrew. The installer, in addition to site supervision, will perform the installations of customized architectural staircases, and all components associated with the custom design. The materials used: Steel, Bronze, Stainless, Glass, Wood, GRG, Acrylic, and more. This is a key role within the company and requires great attention to detail. If you are passionate and take pride in the work you do, this job may be for you.
(National and international travel is required for this position. Fly out Monday, fly home Friday. Weeks not travelling, installer we work at the shop in Brantford, or on local projects in Ontario)
MetalFabrication Experience: 3-5 years
WoodFabrication Experience: 3-5 years
Pay: All wages are based on individual skillset, flexibility, and experience. Competitive wage, travel peridium, medical & dental benefits, and RRSP plan.
Shop/site Hours: 44 hours per week.
- Travel to the international and local job-sites to perform and supervise stair installation.
- Metal fabrication, glazing, and woodworking experience is an asset.
- Keep a safe and clean work environment
- Liaise with site supervisors, designers, project managers, and clients
- Perform onsite work independently and as part of a team
- Read blueprints to install custom stairs
- Ensure the highest quality standards and practice
- Report progress to project managers
- Be willing to travel 2-4 week of the month (Typically Monday to Friday, throughout North America)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience is required to thrive in this position.
- Experience in steel and/or wood fabrication is an asset
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Valid Canadian/USA passport
To apply, please email your resume, portfolio of past installations, along with wage expectation.
Email to: jb@EeStairs (dot) com
Thank you to all applicants who have applied, only the qualified applicant will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Installation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fabrication: 5 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Ontario (Required)
- G Drivers (Required)
- English (Required)