Ready to make a career move, and be part of an exciting team and an outstanding culture?
U-PAK is looking for an enthusiastic individual for it's Licensed Millwright Position.
Established in 1971, U-Pak Disposals is privately held and Canadian owned and operated. With over 200+ vehicles, servicing the Greater Toronto and Canada, U-Pak’s mission is to provide its clients with an organized and efficient methodology for controlling and managing their waste and the environment around them.
The Duties below include but are not limited to the following:
- Pushing Up & blending garbage material using a front-end loader
- Must be able to work on a line sorting station.
- Loading all outgoing Walking Floor & Tipper trailers in a timely manner as assigned by dispatch.
- Offloading material from Van Trailers using forklift as required.
- Separate material either by equipment or hand
- Must perform circle check on loader daily and complete circle check paperwork.
- Fuel, grease, blow-out and wash the loader and filters daily.
- Continuously keeping tipping and compactor area clean and clear with loader and shovels.
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Must be able to undertake task that involves peaching, pushing or pulling, stretching, lifting and bending.
- Must adhere to the Health and Safety Procedures of U-Pak Group of Companies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Forklift certified, would be an asset
- DZ License is an asset.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Must be able to work inside and in outside environments (hot summers, cold winters).
- Must be able to lift between 20 – 60lbs
- Extremely organized and good communication skills.
- Availability to work 12 hours shift and some weekends.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Loader Operator: 1 year (Preferred)