The International Log Builders Association is seeking an Office Administrator with strong organizational skills, strict attention to detail & the ability to manage the day-to-day office operations of a dynamic non-profit educational association representing the log & timber building industry.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage all ILBA office operations
- Enter & monitor data in computer systems
- Maintain all archives
- Maintain the membership database
- Provide reminders & renewal notices
- Assist in scheduling meetings & conference calls
- Record minutes for Board & member meetings
- Support Association committees with their work
- Manage the Association social media presence
- Support the database management & distribution of newsletters & other communications
- Partake in the recruitment of supporters, sponsors & advertisers for conferences & newsletters
- Assist in planning & booking conferences
- Manage conference registrations, financial matters, auctions & presentations
- Maintain & manage all financial records
- Maintain records with all governing agencies
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience performing similar duties in a non-profit or business environment, excellent MS Office skills & reasonable word processing capabilities. Graphics experience is a bonus. Applicant must have a familiarity with bookkeeping or accounting programs & practices.
This is a remote contractor position for ~20 +hours per week and up to-40 hours per week in the time leading up to annual conference. (The Association does not maintain a physical office presence.) The work schedule will flex.
Compensation depends upon experience & is negotiable. The position is open until filled but that is expected to be not later than April 30th.
Submit a letter of interest & résumé to Josh Littler: using “ILBA Administrator” in the subject line.
For the most up-to-date information & to ask questions contact Josh Littler: (604)826-0141.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 3 years (Required)
- english (Required)