Deveron UAS Corp (Deveron), based in Ontario, operates Soil Sampling Collection business in rural settings across Canada with a focus on the agriculture sector. Deveron is currently expanding and looking to hire suitable candidates as Soil Samplers.
The Company is actively recruiting candidates and is accepting resumes at this time.
Successful candidates will be retained for a period of four to ten (4-10) months depending on the geographic area. In selected areas both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Available beginning March 1 (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NS, NB, PE)
- Willing to work weekends and holidays, as required
- Willing to travel within the Province, as required
- Experience operating all terrain vehicles (ATVs and/or UTVs)
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Ability to operate larger motor vehicles (i.e. pick up truck)
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions including extreme temperatures and all forms of precipitation
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Physically fit, Self Starter, Good Interpersonal Skills
- Must have basic Computer skills, email, excel, google drive, handheld GPS unit, Google Earth, Website platforms
- Ability to work independently, complete the Company Training program, and follow the guidelines set in the Company’s Operations Manuals
- Familiar with Precision Agricultural practices
- Competitive wages
- Incentive program
- Vehicle provided to year-round employees
- All training and equipment provided
Candidates not meeting the above requirements who are passionate about agriculture may still apply, however additional training may be required.
Additional Opportunities available for Candidates with UAV Drone Pilot Experience.
Kindly visit the Company’s website to learn more about Deveron and the technology used.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only those candidates who meet basic requirement will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Agricultural: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Saint John, NB (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)