Napa Auto Parts- Bridgenorth
Universal Supply Group is seeking a Branch Manager for our blended Napa Auto Parts/Quinte Truck and Trailer Parts location in Bridgenorth. The right individual is a results-oriented, customer focused, team player with abundant experience in aftermarket/ heavy duty parts and supply. We are looking for someone that can connect with our team and create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
Reporting to the District Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of store operations, including but not limited to:
Supporting sales development:
- Support sales development by ensuring marketing and sales initiatives are met, in conjunction with the District Manager and Sales Managers. Responsible for the execution of sales strategy.
- Monitor local market trends. Provide District Manager with local market intelligence to assist with sales development plans.
Optimizing operational effectiveness:
- Accountable for sales, bottom line, and inventory performance against planned budgets.
· Maintain parts inventory levels by proper posting and continual cycle counts to ensure accuracy.
- Effectively provide financial management and administration at the store level.
Managing team members:
- Recruit, develop, assess, and train employees to achieve store operational and sales targets.
- Demonstrate leadership. Motivate and provide guidance, instruction, coaching support to store staff.
- 3 years of store operations or store management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of automotive aftermarket and parts supply, knowledge of heavy-duty aftermarket and parts supply would be considered a strong asset.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong supervision and leadership skills, including experience in training, organizing and planning, with superior interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in related computer applications, in particular for inventory, recordkeeping, and parts information, as well as Microsoft Office programs.
- Class G License is required
We offer a competitive compensation package complete with benefits and a results driven bonus program.
If you are a result-oriented, customer-focused team player, and meet the requirements as listed above, you are invited to apply.
The Universal Supply Group thanks all applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent