Blue Ladder Projects is looking for a site supervisor that has strong general knowledge about renovations, BC building code, and quality control. As the face of the company you will need to have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people. You will also need to be adept in your understanding of all the different aspects of the construction process.
· A certification or ticketed Carpenter
· High level Computer experience
· The successful candidate will have many years of actual field experience in residential renovations and/or new custom home construction in BC.
· As well as a thorough knowledge of construction and BC Building codes, you will also possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead others and thrive in a team environment.
· You must be able to project manage by overseeing crew scheduling and job flow, have strong administration skills and be comfortable with basic computer skills.
· . You will be provided with the highest quality project documents to assist you.
· Executing the written scope of the contract.
· Maintaining tight control of budgets and schedules.
· Uphold the highest quality control standards.
· Ensure timelines are consistently met.
· Enforce safety requirements.
· Coordinating the resolution of deficiencies with applicable trades.
· You will represent the company with integrity and honesty at all times and be the first and primary point of contact with the client as well as the sub-trades.
· You will be supported in all aspects of the project by the General Manager, our Design Team and the Sales Department.
· You will be responsible for site safety of any crew and sub trades as per Work safe BC job site regulations.
· You will be inspecting quality of work by others on your team and that of the sub trades working under your direction, frequently and regularly to ensure only the best practices are followed and we are leaving behind a product we can stand behind with our 2/5/10 warranty guarantee and the homeowner can be proud of for years to come.
· Confidence and ability to “jump on the tools” when needed to ensure projects are completed on time.
o Extended health care
o Vision care
o Dental care
o Life insurance
· Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The salary range should be in the $80 - $90k range but will include the benefits package, truck & Fuel, Cell phone, laptop and of course the profit sharing after 6 months
References and a driving abstract and claim history will be required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Social distancing, Masks in common areas, lots of sanitizer
- Construction: 5 years (preferred)