Bridge Kids Behaviour Consulting Limited was founded in 2015. We are a family-centered clinic that is full of caring, friendly, passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic staff who do their very best to support each other and all families they serve every day. We provide both home-based and center-based intervention for families and children affected by Autism
- We are looking for an experienced BI who can run small social groups and work as a senior BI/team manager in our one-to-one behaviour intervention programs. You will be working with children from 2-17 years old with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We provide mainly centre-based intervention, and few home-based and school-based intervention. Candidates must be available to do the shifts below: At least 3 Full Days available. Relevant work experience is required.
- You will be working in a team with a behaviour consultant (BCBA) and 2 -3 other team members.
- You will implement the child's individualized educational plan created by the BCBA.
- Training will be provided by a BCBA.
- You will be attending an initial training workshop and ongoing monthly training workshops.
- You will be collecting data, recording the child's progress, and attending monthly meetings
- You will provide a fun learning environment for the child
- You will be facilitating playdate sessions with 2 children under the supervision of a BCBA
Requirements for Behaviour Interventionists:
- A degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education, or related educational background is an asset.
- University students are welcome to apply.
- You must have at least 1 year of experience working as a BI or have obtained a BCaBA, or have completed BI or ABA-related programs. You need to have at least 600 hours of working experience as a behaviour interventionist under a BCBA's supervision.
- A second language is an asset - fluency in both writing and verbal (English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean, Spanish)
- You need to have a positive attitude, strong play skills that can take constructive feedback, and be able to implement it immediately
- Completion of Criminal Record Checked
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Have a reliable transportation
- Must be able to commit to the job for 2 year
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
All staff are required to wear a mask; common surfaces are hand sanitized regularly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $18.50-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- English, Mandarin (required)
Expected start date: 2022-07-18