This job will start out as part-time but will lead into a full-time position. We are looking for someone who has experience with drains/sewers/basic plumbing. The services that our company offers that we need assistance with are:
- plugged sinks, tubs, toilets, laundry drains, etc.
- water & sewer installation & repairs
- septic system design / installation / repairs
- high pressure sewer cleaning
- mobile home winterization
- sewer line video inspections
Must provide driver's abstract and criminal record check upon hiring.
* Be sure to include a minimum of 2 work related references with your resume. *
Benefits after 6 months. Wellness program after 12 months.
Our shop/office is located in Millet, approximately 30 minutes from south Edmonton. .
This starting wage is the wage during the training period and is based on experience. The employee's first raise will be given immediately after training (when you are able to work independently). The amount of the raise will be determined by previous experience and the amount of training required.
We invest a lot of time in training our employees and are looking for someone who is looking for a career, rather than a temporary job.
We are excited to have someone join our team!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- related: 2 years (Preferred)