UPS is currently recruiting for a part time office clerk for our facility located at 7207 Henri-Bourassa Bvld, West in Ville St-Laurent.
The actual position is regular part time, evening shift.
Monday to Friday from 3pm to 8pm – Flexibility to work weekend occasionally
- Coordinate and track shipments including booking, picking and delivery of goods, tracking transportation, documentation, insurance and accounting.
- Advise customers on air and road transport procedures, international regulations.
- Organize transportation and documentation with carriers.
- Ensure all files are closed within the time frame established by the company.
- High school diploma
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Knowledge of air freight operations an important asset
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
This position provides access to the UPS benefits program after your 6 months probationary period. Salary after 6 months $14.25 and salary progression up to 36 months at $17.25.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives.
Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada
- Assurance maladie complémentaire
- Assurance vision
- Assurance invalidité
- Assurance dentaire
- Assurance vie
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $13.25 /hour