Full-Time Office Assistant
Comforts of Home - Care needs an outgoing, service-oriented individual with a big heart who wants to make a difference in the lives of the elderly.
We are looking for a full-time Office Assistant for our non-medical home care company. We require a personable, organized, energetic individual with effective oral and written communication skills to work in an interactive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clerical duties including data entry, daily filing, sorting and preparing mail, faxes and emails
- Director of first impressions
- Room set up and general maintenance of the office
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Multitask and prioritize duties
- Work in a team environment
- Effective communication skills, speaking and writing
Monday to Friday start times can vary between 7am and 10am
$13 Hourly training wage, will increase with the ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour