Are you tired of being in a job with zero room for growth? Finally want to be apart of a successful and growing brand? Do you have a strong passion for sales? Well look no more!
Ancaster Based Company seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. This position has fantastic room for growth and is best suited for those that are looking for a career where we will invest in your talent every step of the way
We also offer a convenient location on the HSR Bus Route which includes free parking and a casual work environment. ***Brand New Office Location***
Full training will be provided.
We look forward to having you join our Team!
Come as you are and be ready to brush up on your Foosball skills – we have a very competitive growing team that loves to win.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong Computer Knowledge Required
- Answer incoming calls in a pleasant and positive manner to assist with general questions, order statuses and assist with placing orders
- Precise focus to follow a structured set of daily tasks
- Can comfortably multitask email, live chat, and telephone communications
- Be willing to consistently sharpen your product knowledge skills of what we offer
- Handle customer communications either written or verbally to include sales transactions, general product information, order modifications, pricing, availability, shipping information, return requests and issue resolutions.
- Facilitates and prioritizes rush requests from the customer and internal staff
- Update shipment tracking information through online stores and marketplaces
- Verify order accuracy for new and existing transactions
- Enter new customer information into contact database and assign tasks
- Creating and following up with sales quotes
- Successfully complete daily tasks effectively and prioritize duties as needed
- Spot growth opportunities in our industry and provide feedback to management
- Frequent tasks require teamwork, but can work independently without supervision
- Other office duties and special projects as required
Must Have Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
As an Inside Sales representative, to perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty exceptionally. The requirements listed below are representative of the specialized or technical knowledge, skills and related experiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Work under pressure and “wing it” when necessary (able to research for answers)
- Strong computer proficiency, with emphasis on MS Outlook and Excel.
- Strong internet knowledge and comfortable using web-based programs
- Enjoys interaction with other people, clients, and suppliers
- Strong multi-tasking skills and time management skill, with the ability to meet a tight deadline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Need to be able to pass police background check
All applicants are welcome, please respond with resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)