MedPro Respiratory Care in Surrey, BC is looking for a Respiratory Therapist to join our clinic on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate should have experience with Home Oxygen Therapy. The successful individual provides all respiratory services with a focus on providing oxygen therapy, clinical ventilatory support to the client and will work closely with MedPro staff and referring physicians to ensure patient safety.
The successful candidate will also work closely with Vancouver Coastal and Fraser Health and referring physician with regards to the implementation, assessment and ongoing care of home oxygen patients in the community.
MedPro Respiratory Care has been providing British Columbians with home oxygen and sleep therapies for over 20 years and continued growth based on exceptional service and clinical intervention has afforded us the opportunity to expand our sleep operations in British Columbia.
MedPro is a great place to work and recognizes the contribution of its team in the success of the organization over the years. We believe that it is the unique skills each individual brings to the team that sets us apart from our competitors. We are a service provider, first and foremost, ensuring our customers home oxygen and sleep therapy needs are met on a daily basis.
MedPro has a comprehensive benefits package including Extended Health/Dental Benefits, RRSP program and Profit Sharing Program. Opportunities are available to earn overtime. Ongoing clinical support and annual educational forums are offered to all staff.
Our company is well established with sufficient support to set you up for success. We are looking for someone to work with our team who will continue to support our client base and foster the relationships we have built with Clients and Physicians in our community.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 1 – 2 years of experience in relevant areas is an asset (community care, sleep lab etc.)
- Demonstrates effective time-management skills and able to quickly make decisions in order to solve problems as required
- Excellent computer literacy and typing skills are mandatory
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team
- Possesses a valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Clean criminal background check
- Ability work on-call when required
- Ability to safely lift and move equipment in excess of 70lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$38.00 per hour
- Company car
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- respiratory therapist: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-07-18