Why Choose First National as a Great Place to Work?
More than 80%of current First National employees indicate that they would recommend First National to a friend as a great place to work. More than 85%of current First National employees indicate that they have trust and confidence in our Senior Leadership team’s ability to achieve our goals!
We are extremely proud to have been awarded the Employer of Choice Awardfrom CMP (Canadian Mortgage Awards) for 2010, 2011, and 2014!
- A professional and team-oriented culture where we recognizeeach other for our success and work ethic
- A culture dedicated to service, continuous improvement, and efficiency through one of the most efficient paperless processing systems in the industry. This also allows us to do our part for a healthy environment
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities through our Learning Network, lunch and learns, continuing education opportunities, and ongoing opportunities for advancement or promotion
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program including an employer matching RRSP program and Employee Assistance Program
- Three (3) weeks of vacation for a new employee’s for their first full year
- A health and wellness program and discounted gym memberships
- Team building and social events where employees are given the opportunity to have fun, relax and network with each other
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through numerous fundraising and charitable activities
- *Eligibility for benefits is dependent on the terms of employment
In anticipation of future openings First National is now accepting applications for the below positions:
- Documentation Administrator
- Fax Administrator
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- University degree, or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Excellent customer service skills and administrative experience is an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player who also works well independently
- Able to meet deadlines
Core Competencies for all First National Employees:
- Client Focus—we have an unwavering commitment for service excellence
- Team Orientation—we work together efficiently and are proud of our culture
- Respect for Others—we value the diversity of our people and we promote a respectful workplace
Please be advised only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
First National Financial supports requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you require an accommodation due to a disability throughout the recruitment process, including submitting an application or undergoing testing, please contact Human Resources.
We value a diverse workforce and invite all interested and qualified applicants to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time