The KDC/ONE team is made up of the best in the business. Our diverse and evolving workforce thrives in our environment of constant teamwork and collaboration. Join us today!
Under the direction of the warehouse manager the supervisor is responsible of managing the night team, the accuracy of the inventory and its location. He plays a role in the improvement of the Health and Security Standards along with the quality and the productivity. He is also responsible of purchasing the production and packaging departments’ needs and of the cleanliness of the entire warehouse and the production floors. The supervisor will also be in charge of the implementation of any improvement projects linked to the company’s efforts to improve continually.
- Inspires his team through his leadership in Health and Security;
- Actively listens and responds to the needs of his team members;
- Supervises and coaches his team to reach and surpass the sectors performance levels;
- Ensures a good communication between the different company teams;
- Follows and manages the inventory system for the warehouse facilities;
- Is involved in the training programs and ensures his employees get the proper training and are up to date in their field of expertise;
- Sustains the company’s initiatives to improve continually;
- Coaches his team on the importance of good customer service;
- Makes sure members of his team are following the operational regulated standards and the health and security norms;
- Ensures his team members keep a clean work environment;
- Responsible to set up audits to ensure conformity of the company’s key measures: Exactness of the inventory, the localisation, obedience of the security rules and the continuation of business practices;
- Responsible to follow the operations budget;
- Hires personnel to maintain a steady flow in the packing and production departments;
- Maintains a good relationship with colleagues outside his departments and ensures his employees do the same;
- Does any other tasks or projects assigned by his immediate supervisor.
- University or College level in Operations Management / Logistics / Supplying or any other program related to the position;
- A minimum of 3-year experience in a similar position in the manufacturing field;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Positive leadership & mobilizing skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Disciplined & rigorous;
- Experience in driving a forklift (a plus).