What we are looking for:
Anderson Pump House Ltd. is looking to add a Warehouse Courier to our growing team in North Battleford. As a Warehouse Courier, you will assist with the shipping, receiving, and order picking aspects of our business while spending 50% of your time delivering products across Saskatchewan. The ideal candidate for this role would be a high energy individual with a strong work ethic who enjoys working with customers and has experience hauling a 26’ trailer.
Who we are:
Aquifer Distribution Ltd. is a retail and wholesale plumbing, water treatment, water systems, municipal water works, pumps, and HVAC distributor. Our mission is to provide the highest level of personal customer service to our customers while being the most complete one stop company in our market.
Our group of companies was founded in 1968, and we are proud to be Saskatchewan founded, owned and operated and to be a totally independent company focused on our customers, staff and community.
What you can expect from the job:
As a Warehouse Courier, your hours will be 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. Occasional overtime and Saturday scheduling will be required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Day to day shipping of product and customer orders.
· Delivering and unloading product to customers through day trips to other locations.
· Receiving of product and restocking of shelves.
· Monitoring inventory stock levels.
· Maintaining a general knowledge of all inventory products.
· Planning for receipt of large inventory orders.
· Completing required paperwork.
· Maintaining a clean and safe warehouse, office area, showroom, and compounds.
· Providing a high level of customer service.
What is required:
The required qualifications for a warehouse staff member are as follows:
· Minimum grade 12 graduate
· Valid class 5 driver’s license required
· Clean driver’s abstract
· Ability to work independently with a focus on safety
· Must be confident hauling product in a 26’ trailer
· 2 years of relevant warehouse experience
· Basic computer skills required
· Must be a high energy individual – will be required to be on your feet for most of the day, some heavy lifting will also be necessary
· Experience operating a forklift preferred
· Shipping and receiving experience preferred
What you can expect from us:
· Matching RRSP Plan
· On-site parking
· Bonus programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care