Navirum is hiring a Salesforce Analyst (Intern) for its fast-growing consulting business. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in Salesforce consulting and beyond. The successful candidate with work alongside experienced IT professionals delivering cutting edge solutions to customers across North America.
This opportunity offers significant room for personal growth. Whether you want to work remotely or from our office in Montreal, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, fun, rapidly growing technology company. Upon completing the internship, successful candidates will be promoted and offered a permanent position at Navirum.
Role and Responsibilities
- Eliciting customer requirements and translating them into solutions
- Designing customer processes and data models
- Writing and executing test scripts.
- Training customers on Salesforce
- Desire to grow into roles beyond Salesforce delivery.
- Ability to deliver while working from home
- Excellent customer communication skills
Key Attributes and Experience
- You are technical at heart and implementing IT systems is what really drives you
- Naturally detail-oriented, methodical, and structured in the way you work.
- You love to work with other people. You get a lot of satisfaction from helping others.
- Fluency in English.
- A technical degree in IT, engineering, or software development desired
- Qualifications in project management and business analysis a plus
- Salesforce development and config an advantage
- Work remotely (in Canada) or from our office in Montreal
- On the job training
- Time off for study and philanthropy activities
Job Type: Permanent
Remote due to Covid
- salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- development or business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)