IntelliNet Inc., a Coreio Company, is a leading Vancouver-based IT managed service provider with an office in Richmond, BC that delivers IT Infrastructure and Operations solutions for small to mid sized businesses across Canada.
**Please note that this is not an active role, we are seeking independent contractors/IT support firms for our subcontracting bench.
Coreio is looking for independent contractors and/or IT Support firms to join our subcontracting bench for temporary staff augmentation assignments. The resources will provide technical support for adhoc engagements with Coreio when available. We are looking for individuals who can interact, collaborate and address end users/clients with the highest standard of professionalism/customer service.
- Deliver technical support services in a courteous and responsive manner
- Servicing/installing printers (mainly Lexmark)
- Complete various tasks and responsibilities, including moves, disaster recovery, asset refresh, install, de-install, re-image, evaluation and testing, answer/respond to questions about software.
- Troubleshoot, fix and/or resolve clients’ issues per service ticket request
- Consistently demonstrate interpersonal and customer service skills
- 5+ years of work related experience (must have experience servicing printers)
- Lexmark Certification Preferred
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle
- CompTIA A+ and Windows 10 certification highly preferred
- Associates Degree or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Coreio Inc. is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation . The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA),(if applicable) process as required under Coreio Inc. accessibility policies. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
Thank you for your interest in joining the IntelliNet team! We will be reviewing your resume in the coming days, and should we decide to proceed with your candidacy, we will contact you shortly. Thank you for your interest in joining the Intellinet team! We will be reviewing your resume in the coming days, and should we decide to proceed with your candidacy, we will contact you shortly.