JCY House is looking for enthusiastic Retail Associates to join our family at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket, ON. We are a diverse team looking to add to the overall culture and fun we have while creating a memorable shopping experience for our customers.
- Meet and greet customers at door
- Help Customers make informed decisions
- Vast knowledge of all products and product lines
- Customer service
- Working the cash register
- Inventory as needed
- Punctual, on time for all shifts
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift between 10-40 lbs
- Previous retail experience an asset
- Outgoing Personality
- Willingness to learn
- Great Hourly wage ($X/Hour)
- Free Onsite Parking/Public Transit Accessible
- Casual Dress
- Growth Opportunity (Full Time & Management Potentials)
JCY House Takes every precaution to ensure the Safety and Security of our current Employees and customers. We follow all Ontario health and Local health Guidelines and Provide quality PPE to all employees as needed.
JCY House is one of the largest independent fashion boutique retailers in the GTA. What sets us apart from the competition is our diverse team and our ability to attract new loyal customers from all over. With over 25 years of experience, our ever-growing partnerships with notable brand names such as Parajumpers, Moose Knuckles, and Nobis continue to expand.
Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you thrive in sales and have exemplary customer service? If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.25-$16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place