WHEEL REFINISHING TECH- paint prepper or like experience preferred (Surrey, Langley, Coquitlam)
Compensation: upto $27per hr (or commission with base hourly rate); health benefits after probationary period.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY... you must live in the gvrd.
Industry leader in on-site wheel refinishing is seeking self-motivated individual to join our team. We are looking for honest, hard working, and dependable team members who are interested in a career with above average earning potential. Training will take place in the lower mainland and the duration will depend on how fast you learn and your transferrable skill set.
Full-time and part-time positions available (no evenings). Must be able to work 9am-6pm weekdays.
*Must have a valid driver's license and clean abstract.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Jacking up cars, placing jack stands.
- Removing, cleaning and re-installing wheels (training provided).
- Refinishing/painting wheels (training provided).
- Maintaining a clean/safe work environment.
- Being a responsible driver.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Must hold a Valid BC Driver's License and have a clean driver's abstract.*
- Having dependable transportation (ie. own vehicle) as public transit will not suffice.
- Being able to lift 50-60 pounds (and with ease).
- Being able to work a MINIMUM of 4 days (occasional Saturdays between may-sept) from 9am-6pm.
**Autobody prepping/painting/mixing experience is an asset but not a must.
*** do not reply to this posting if you don't have a valid DL and dependable transportation (not transit!), have a history of missing work (without valid reason), have physical/health-related limitations, are in school and cant work min 9am-5pm, or are looking for short-term/cash employment. We are looking for dependable team members interested in competitive wages, long-term growth, have a great attitude, and value fair treatment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.25-$27.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Drivers licence (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place