Do you love sales? Do you want to work where you make a difference every day? Are you hungry for the environment where you can implement what you are best at to grow your territory? Willing to embrace change and grow organically and through acquisition? If you said yes to any of these questions keep reading and apply below.
StoreForce is deeply passionate about Specialty Retail – it’s in our roots and part of every single line of code we write. We’re known to say we’re Retailers first, and a technology vendor second. Every day we strive to help Specialty Retailers set a new standard for operational excellence.
The StoreForce Team is dynamic, made of up diehard developers, seasoned retail veterans, tenacious sales reps, and devoted support specialists. And we’re looking for more, just like you, to join our team.
The Sales Executive position requires the ability to successfully build and grow the sales pipeline within the North American Specialty Retail Market. You will meet/exceed annual sales quota and goals, have the proven ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization, and own the entire sales cycle from initial sales qualification through to close. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ongoing sales pipeline development;
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the StoreForce Solution and communicate our unique selling points in the WFM marketplace;
- Develop compelling and relevant messaging for account prospecting
- Successfully lead the entire sales lifecycle from initial sales qualification through to close of business;
- Work with our Client Engagement Managers to prepare for and deliver sales presentations and web-demonstrations; Taking control of each sales presentation to ensure we have clearly met the prospect’s key challenges and goals for the meeting;
- Effectively negotiate and represent StoreForce through negotiations ensuring our pricing structure is maintained;
- Follows all StoreForce defined sales processes;
- Maintains individual sales account plans and up to date close plans;
- Maintains all required information within CRM (Salesforce);
- Ability to accurately forecast business within a committed timeline;
- Prepare responses to RFPs and RFQs;
- Keeps current on StoreForce product releases and relevant changes;
- Stay current on our competition and industry trends;
- Represent StoreForce at tradeshow events, as required;
- Able to travel throughout North America on a frequent basis.
- Integrity– Ethical and honest. Maintains principle when faced with challenge.
- Team Player - Collaborates with others; genuinely enjoys being a part of a team and shows support and interest towards co-workers
- Persuasiveness– Captures the audience. Assertive yet flexible; listens and adapts message to provide sound reason and compelling argument to meet the needs or overcome objections.
- Communication– Strong oral and written communication skills. Maintains an energy and excitement in the voice, pauses to listen – thoughtful in response.
- Entrepreneurial Drive - Absolute determination to make it happen; exhibits a high energy level and a strong disciplined drive for results and success. Conveys passion and a sense of urgency and persists despite obstacles or opposition. Demonstrates a belief that they own their results.
- Negotiation– Strong negotiation skills; able to navigate through the issues and come to a positive conclusion for both parties, while always maintaining professional disposition.
- Service Oriented – Natural desire to provide assistance; achieves a sense of reward through helping others.
- Agility– Able to manage multiple priorities and a complicated schedule; maintains focus and composure.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business).
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in prospecting, developing and selling complex B2B SaaS based solutions with a proven track record of exceeding annual sales objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Retail systems knowledge including Workforce Management solutions is an asset.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- $ SaaS Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and Store Count of Closed Deals
WHY WORK WITH US AT STOREFORCE
StoreForce is growing quickly – it’s the kind of place you can make a real impact. We thrive on change, collaboration, and trust; And are fueled by a mutual passion for Specialty Retail. At StoreForce you’ll have the chance not only to work with some amazing people, but also with some of the world’s best retail brands.
We invest in our people, celebrate diversity, and foster a space for you to learn and grow, every day. Some of our employee’s favourite workplace perks include:
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Casual work environment in modern and bright office spaces;
- Employer-paid health benefits including a Health Spending Account;
- RRSP Matching with First Time Home Buyer support*
- Company paid training and professional development;
- Extended Long Weekends and Religious Observance Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Speak with the HR Specialist for full program details.
StoreForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. This starts by welcoming and encouraging applications from all individuals including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- B2B SaaS sales: 5 years (preferred)
- Workforce Management: 3 years (preferred)
- Salesforce: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON M6B 1W3