Vassalo & Associates Private Wealth is a leading Private Wealth Management practice located in Kitchener. We provide a full range of financial products and services to retirees, professionals and business owners in the KW-Cambridge area and have been in practice for more than 27 years.
Provide full practise support to a large financial planning practice including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all administration and processing of insurance for the practice including, but not limited to; preparing quotes, scheduling & preparation as required for client meetings, complete applications, follow up on progress with Clients, meeting with Insurance specialist to review questions and research
- Organization and Marketing support for internal and public seminars
- Tax planning for clients
- Responsible for client support that pertain to administration or research.
- Other administrative duties as required; scanning, assist other team members when necessary, pick-up and/or drop-off forms and cheques from clients.
- Postsecondary education focusing on business, finance, or administration in addition to a minimum 2 years administrative experience, preferably in the financial services industry;
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), in Ontario Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) and CFP® designation or willing to obtain
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Experience with financial planning software; preferred
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated ability to interact professionally with clients both on the phone and face-to-face;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to quickly adapt to ever changing priorities/time restrictions.
- This is a full-time position, offering competitive compensation
Vassalo & Associates Private Wealth is affiliated with IG Wealth Management which is a part of IGM Financial and a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies. When you work with us, you enter into a relationship backed by an industry leader that Canadians have trusted for more than 90 years.
Our mission is to help clients achieve financial security through personal, business and estate planning. By understanding clients’ financial situation and future goals we focus our resources on helping clients achieve, grow, protect and preserve their wealth through an informed decision-making process. Personalization is the key to a successful financial plan.
ABOUT VASSALO & ASSOCIATES PRIVATE WEALTH:
Job Type: Full-time