Adobe AEM Ops/Support Engineer
Job Profile and Role
- Candidate with 3-5 years of operation/support experience with at least 2 years of experience in supporting/ administrating AEM application/environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
- Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Implement best practices for infrastructure configuration, migration/deployment and backup.
- Integrating Adobe AEM 6.x/AEM with external applications like LDAP SAML etc.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Understand and participate in change control and change management processes.
- Should be able to work independently or with minimum guidance.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams
- Experience with AEM administration, including user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workflows.
- Minimum 2 years experience with AEM 6.x
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Operation/Support: 4 years (Preferred)
- AEM 6.x: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)