The Town of Saugeen Shores is seeking part-time recreation staff to start immediately at the Saugeen Shores Complex (Plex) and Southampton Coliseum. A great opportunity for a student to be apart of a fun team!
Availability: Must be available for evening, weekend and holiday shifts, as required
Open Positions: 2
- Ensure skaters are complying with public skating rules and participating in a safe, respectable manner
- Assist with the maintenance of ice during hockey events (shoveling, moving next, etc.)
- Assist arena operators with a variety of general maintenance and cleaning tasks such as:
- Sweeping and cleaning arena stands and lobby
- Emptying waste and recycling containers
- Cleaning and restocking facility washrooms
- Assisting with the set-up and tear down for special events
- Cash and customer service
- Current Standard First Aid certification
- Basic skating ability. Must be comfortable on skates.
- Must provide own skates and helmet, as well as CSA approved safety shoes / boots
- Police Check
- Flexible work hours
- Fun learning environment
Visit www.saugeenshores.ca/en/town-hall/careers.aspx to apply today! Please complete the application and attach your resume.
Application deadline: September 23rd, 2019 @ Noon
In accordance with the Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, The Town of Saugeen Shores will make every effort to accommodate applicants with disabilities in its recruitment process. If you are contacted for an interview, please advise us of any accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.15 to $15.00 /hour