Are you an experienced Esthetician? Want to raise the bar in the Beauty Industry by sharing your knowledge with future Estheticians? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
MC College is looking for an Esthetics Instructor for the Saskatoon campus. This exciting and rewarding position is a great opportunity to turn your passion for beauty and rejuvenation into a career you’ll love.
- Certification in Esthetics from a recognized training facility
- 3 years minimum of industry experience in Esthetics
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be a team player and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as an instructor an asset
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to and motivate students with the concept and values of the mission statement:
"MC College empowers Future Professional for the Beauty and Fashion industry with skills to change their lives and enjoy rewarding careers."
- Instruct in all subjects as per the curriculum outline
- Mentor and assist students with essential spa success skills: customer service, client consultation/assessment, retailing, up selling etc.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation: base salary with team and individual bonus programs.
- Free salon and spa services
- Extended Health and dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- active industry : 3 years (Required)