We are currently looking for an Assistant Spa Manager to provide support to our Spa Manager, with the daily activities and administrative tasks. The Assistant Spa Manager at The Pearle Hotel and Spa plays an integral role in providing guests with a world-class, luxurious spa experience. The individual in this position thrives on providing genuine and thoughtful service in a serene, relaxing, and calm environment and maintains a positive atmosphere. Passionate about the spa world, the successful candidate is knowledgeable on current trends, organizes and attends training session and has exceptional customer service skills.
Duties & Responsiblities
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Abides by The Pearle Hotel and Pearle Hospitality’s policies and procedures and holds members of staff to the same standards.
- Is available to all members of the Department to correctly answer questions related to Vacation/Protocol, etc.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with all spa employees.
- Maintains a pulse on current Spa trends.
- Organizes and attends training sessions.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Dependable work ethic
- Willing to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
- Courteous, discreet, and professional demeanor
- Maintains an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Awareness of personal strengths and areas for professional development; acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Degree/Diploma in hotel/hospitality management
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as an Assistant Spa Manager in a luxury spa or a well-established SPA brand
- Passionate about the Spa world.
- Fluency in English, with strong verbal communication skills is essential.
- Strong working knowledge of Book 4 Time software.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Willingly accept additional tasks as required for the effective functioning of the work unit.
- Work environment - Work is indoors
- Physical Effort - Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighting up to 30lbs without assistance. Capable of frequent bending, standing, and walking for extended period of time
- Shifts - Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including evenings, weekend, and holidays
Pearle Hospitality offers numerous employment benefits including dining, spa, and accommodation discounts; growth and development opportunities; Pearle Rewards program and more! We offer competitive wages along with a fun, caring and supportive work environment.
Pearle Hospitality and affiliated companies, including The Pearle Hotel & Spa, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Additional training will be provided to the successful candidate on the company's COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Book4Time: 1 year (preferred)
- Assistant Spa Manager: 3 years (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place