We currently have an opening for a Warehouse Worker on our afternoon shift, from 12:00 to 20:00 Sunday, 15:30 to 12:00am, Tuesday to Thursday.
This position participates in the distribution warehouse activities related to selecting, staging, loading/unloading, receiving and storing of products in a safe and efficient manner.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-oriented individual to be part of our Team at our Calgary* Distribution Centre*, in Calgary, AB.
- Correctly select, palletize, shrink wrap and stage (per truck) customer orders preparing them for delivery.
- Safely load trucks/trailers in an even and productive fashion.
- Unload the inbound trucks; receiving products and moving them to their designated locations.
- Rotate and replenish current stock in its designated location in order to maintain FIFO inventory system.
- Perform pre-shift inspection on forklifts, electric rider jacks, electric pallet jacks and pallet wrap machines and maintain the highest possible personal safety standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of entire warehouse and practice safe food handling procedures by learning and practicing IFS and AIB standards for warehouse sanitation.
- Must have forklift license and experience using material handling equipment
- Previous experience picking and coordination of loading trucks.
- Must understand and be able to operate hand held computer and scanning devices for Warehouse Management System
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- order picking: 3 years (Preferred)
- warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)