ABM College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Ontario. Throughout its history, ABM College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill-set to meet employment market demands.
ABM College is currently looking for a highly experienced, dynamic, and a great team player to fill the position for Administrative Assistant.
Essential job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Ensure all required student documents including transcripts are collected, filed and uploaded on SIS in a timely manner
- Support the administrative functions of the admissions department to enhance the student experience
- Ensure all information provided by the student is correct on all forms across systems
- Perform general clerical tasks
- Compile enrollment documents containing comprehensive program details, ensuring they are ready for students to sign
- Assist in various administrative processes.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration and other related fields
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant or related field an asset
- Results-driven and self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented and with excellent accuracy skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Sharp listening skills and critical thinker.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse populations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional typing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person