JOB POSTING #1536-19
Access Information Coordinator – Developmental Services Ontario
HOURS OF WORK:
35 hours per week
Contract (November 2019 – October 2020)
Site is flexible (Timmins, North Bay, Bracebridge, or West Nipissing, ON)
Minimum $25.99 to maximum $32.89 per hour; Salary commensurate with education and experience
November 8, 2019 - noon
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an Access Information Coordinator. The Access Information Coordinator receives and processes calls for information and access as the first point of contact for Adult Developmental Services in the North East Region.
- Bachelor level education in human services.
- Minimum of five years recent experience working directly in the field of developmental services, or equivalent experience working in an occupation related to human services.
- Experience in intake, case management, service coordination, direct support and/or advocacy roles
- DSCIS experience considered an asset;
- Solid time management and organizational skills;
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of word processing, database, spreadsheet applications, electronic mail and Internet applications;
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French and English) candidates;
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and availability of a reliable vehicle;
- Ability to be insured under the Agency’s vehicle insurance policy; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search (within six months).
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1536-19.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.99 to $32.89 /hour
- human services: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)