Looking for either a Functional or Technical consultant who can maintain their NetSuite ERP system and be the point-of-contact for all end users in the company when it comes to the system and its utilisation.
- Implement and Configure NetSuite Implementations
- Provide training to clients in their environment
- Work on configuring new and existing NetSuite implementations
- Consult, maintain and develop relationships with clients on System changes and provide technical assistance
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- Past NetSuite experience
- Ability to communicate efficiently with colleagues and clients
- Excellent time-management, organisation, and project management skills.
- Work remote flexibility
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Certification courses paid for
This is a great opportunity to grow professionally as you will be working with top tier clients. You will also be building out the financial system integrations as new implementation projects start over the next few months. Act fast and APPLY now. Don't miss out on this great opportunity for career growth in this rapidly expanding ERP market.
Job Type: Full-time
- NetSuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)