Maid4Demand is looking for a qualified contract-based Application Developer to design and code a functional program and application.
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail, in addition to excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce a fully functional software application according to our requirements.
You will be involved with the design, development and testing of our cross-platform mobile application. To qualify for this job you must have in-depth knowledge of Android/iOS development tool chain and best practices. Some knowledge of UI design and user experience will be preferred.
- Participate in the various stages of product development life-cycle (concept, design, development, deployment)
- Translate design guidelines and concepts into working code
- Produce modular, well documented, easy to maintain code
- Debug and optimize existing products and code base
- Perform unit and integration tests
- Identify and resolve platform related issues
- Create and test prototypes and provide feedback
- Write, review and maintain documentation
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT
- Minimum of two years of experience in mobile application development (Android or iOS)
- Working knowledge of platform specific development tools and environments
- Firm grasp of product development life-cycle and agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of native platform libraries for performance optimization
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Extensive experience with testing and automation tools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Job Type: Contract
- app development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)