Galt Health currently has two new doctors looking for a Medical Assistant. You are needed for routine clerical and clinical duties. We currently have a secretary and nurse practitioner helping the staff, but need a third supporting staff member. Induction training will be offered if needed.
All employees at Galt Health will be offered ongoing training and support both in-house and off-site. A stipend for training and continued education will be set aside for each employee, as well.
- Rooming patients (taking vitals and taking a short history)
- Perform routine clinical tasks (immunizations, phlebotomy, assisting with procedures etc.)
- Handle basic patient phone calls
- Help with clerical tasks when needed
- Medical Office Assistant Diploma
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Basic computer skills (e-mail, Excel, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Healthcare : 1 year (Preferred)