Inn on the Twenty in beautiful Jordan Village is seeking a Guest Service Manager to assist the Front Office Manager with the daily administrative and operational activities required for Guest services including check in/out for a superior quality hotel and conference facility.
· Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
· Meeting established up-selling and sales goals.
· Performs all duties of a Guest Service Agent.
· Supervises and schedules Team Members on a daily basis.
· Processes cash and/or credit card payments.
· Coordinates room availability with reservations and other departments.
· Assists with the resolutions of Guest complaints and appropriate follow-up with the Manager and/or Operations Management as required.
· Processes daily cash reports and occupancy reports as required.
· Assists Guests with questions, or concerns regarding the area, the hotel and/or amenities if required.
· Answers and forwards telephone calls to the appropriate department and/or room.
· Works closely as a liaison with other departments such as housekeeping, conferences and/or sales department, dining room and other departments as required.
· Assists the Front Office Manager with human resources functions relative to interviewing, screening, and selection of new Team Members.
· Grade 12 Education combined with College or University training in the hospitality industry preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years experience as a Guest Service Agent.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Previous up-selling and/or sales experience is considered an asset.
· Outgoing and friendly with a pleasant professional attitude.
· Must be self-motivated and a team player.
· Lifting to assist with luggage on an occasional basis.
While we welcome all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made available to Candidates upon request.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent