Do you speak French & English and looking for part time hours? Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist
Language Required: English & French (verbal & written)
Hours: Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 2:00 pm OR Mon/Tue/Wed 8 hours per day
Function: This position is responsible to generate sales through new and existing customers, while mentoring and motivating their team to reach and exceed objectives and drive results. The Customer Experience Team Lead role will be to increase market share while promoting and marketing all products distributed by Ennis Fabrics through targeted markets in a manner to understand and meet customer’s expectations. The Customer Experience Team Lead is a polished professional who promotes and contributes to the overall profitability of the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Related Activities:
- Responsible to continually increase sales and market share while contributing to the overall profitability of the company. Tools to expand client base should include but are not limited to relevant “near me” technology applications, industry/trade publications, trade shows, customer referrals and overall awareness of changes in the designated territory.
- Responsible to build and promote a positive rapport with all the customers in all capacities; opportunities, customer issues, challenges and questions and responses required in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible to be prepared in all sales/business meetings and presentations as per the Ennis Sales process.
- Responsible for learning and becoming familiar with Ennis’ policies, procedures and processes.
- Aid Ennis Fabrics targeted inventory metrics by promoting clear outs and slow moving items, on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage selling opportunities and follow through on them while applying up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as SPIN selling methods and skills.
- Provide customers with product knowledge throughout the sale, which should include but are not limited to new and discontinued items, specifications, cleaning & FR codes, trends, price, durability and suitability for all applicable applications.
- Responsible to learn and share product knowledge on all new & existing product lines while understanding competitive products offered by competitors in the marketplace.
- Negotiate Pricing: Standard pricing, price levels and contract pricing to promote sales and profitability.
- Maximize sales while keeping expenses to a minimum (within budget guidelines).
- Ability to manage and maintain proper planning procedures and execute all in-call objectives and priorities.
- Participate in required trade shows to promote product lines and Ennis in a professional and polished manner.
- Responsible to maintain customer sample books which would include introducing and presenting new patterns, removal of cancelled patterns, keeping up to date pricing and overall sample presentation in an appealing manner.
- Responsible to plan and execute a well-balanced call cycle to ensure full territory management. Successful coverage should consider size of account (Classification A,B,C) buying habits and competition. Must maintain a minimum of 8 to 12 week call rotations and a daily average of 25 to 45 calls per day.
- Ability to manage and allot time appropriately and accordingly to the Sales Professionals assigned territory and key accounts.
- Responsible to pursue and maintain on-going training opportunities that will enhance the sales reps ability to sell and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Assist to mentor team members to build and promote a positive rapport with all customers in both the sales opportunity as well as dealing with customer problems or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Mentor team members to exceed customer expectations.
- To be a product knowledge resource to support the Customer Experience Team members regarding suggested fabrics, supplies and finished products
- This will require significant self-study, online training and coordination with Product Management and Sales
Business Acumen Responsibilities:
- Business Planning – Ability to create and modify the Sales Professional’s business plan for greater efficiency and success.
- Ability to organize and report information in CRM (when our new ERP goes live).
- Responsible to complete and submit reports to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Yearly Reports: Provide proposed yearly schedule outlining call cycle territory coverage objectives.
- Participate in annual sales budget.
- Weekly: Activity Report and Key Account Profiles and updates (WAR and KAP).
- MMIR Reports – Submit by the 15th of each month (including reports as required) * Responsible to participate in planning sample allotment for direct shipping to customers.
- Responsible to qualify potential customers and set up new accounts, collect required credit information and complete credit application and forward to office.
- Responsible to assist Credit Department in collecting outstanding accounts in a timely and professional manner.
- Inform the Credit Department of any and all developments that may affect the customer’s ability to pay in a timely and professional manner.
Communicates With: Customers, Customer Experience team members, Customer Experience Manager and Supervisor, Regional Sales Managers, VP of Sales & Marketing, All functional areas and other Sales Professionals.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Open – minded and adaptive to change.
- Professional with a business development focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and goal oriented.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Committed to building rapport and trusting relationships.
- Strong ability to build, maintain and support the Ennis brand.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, must have the ability to do presentations.
- Highly self-motivated and pro-active – ability to work independently.
- Curious and interested to learn the customer’s business and to understand issues and opportunities.
- Adaptable and ability to contribute ideas for improved performance and processes.
- Ability to maximize on selling opportunities.
- Minimum Grade 12 Education.
- Preferred secondary education in Sales or Marketing * Basic Computer skills including e-mail (preferably Outlook), Word and Excel.
- Customer service experience necessary
- Some data entry experience
- Office environment.
- Some travel may be required for trade show support
- Variable hours of work.
- Professional business casual attire that promotes a positive image of Ennis.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)