Meridian Technical Services is a diversified & customer service driven Communications Contractor located in Lloydminster Alberta. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, Safety orientated individual that takes pride in their work. to join our team. Meridian Technical Services Offers competitive compensation package including benefits.
The successful candidate will be working with various mediums including copper, coax and fiber. Phone systems & computer networks. In this role, you will be responsible for Installation, maintenance, activation, testing/ setup and documentation and other tasks to meet or beat our client’s expectations.
If you enjoy working with new technologies in a consistently changing and growing field and want to start building a career, apply Today!
- Must have a safe driving record and provide a recent driver abstract, (within past 6 months)
- Must have a valid class 5 license
- Be able to obtain a Security Clearance
- Mindful to work and conduct oneself safely in any environment
- Customer focused character, with a commitment to quality workmanship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being physically fit to work in any environment, including confined spaces, and Heights
- Self Motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Experience with Copper (cat5e, Cat6) and Fiber Optic Cabling
- Experience with business Phone systems Installation & Commissioning
- Experience with Security Systems CCTV & Surveillance and alarms
- Experience with Wireless Systems Cellular, & Wireless networks
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time