Comco Pipe and Supply is actively seeking a seasoned React JS / .NET Developer to support our ERP implementation. Currently on a path to develop our ERP codebase, we require your expertise to help shape the future of our company’s application environment.
- Working with our Lead Developer you’ll assist in the architectural design, development and maintenance of our ERP codebase and other Line of Business applications;
- Work with our business analyst and company departments in requirements gathering and scoping of development work;
- Work within our audit guidelines and adhere to our change management processes;
- Contribute in departmental growth, assisting in the recruitment and training of additional developers as required;
- Work within our development team to ensure code quality, following best current practices;
- Participate in weekly code reviews and project progress updates;
- Maintain documentation regarding entity and object modeling and compliance specifications.
- At least 5 years of combined hands-on experience with software engineering and development with a focus on ERP systems;
- Working knowledge of software architecture and business analysis for ERP software development including inventory, purchasing, sales, warehouse management, and accounting modules;
- Able to build and deliver functional prototypes quickly and accurately;
- Proven track record architecting and maintaining large, complex code base;
- Experience in delivering cloud applications, specific the Azure stack DevOps and TFS would be favored;
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company with head office in Edmonton, Alberta;
- Permanent full time employment with a constant source of income at a competitive salary;
- Employer paid group health, dental, vision & travel care benefits & insurance benefits;
- DCPP and employee share purchase plan matching;
- A level of supervision of your choosing, along the spectrum of micromanaged by the minute to self-driven with status check-ins;
- A managed sustainable pace, we’ll work to prevent burnout by procuring resources (hiring developers) as specific projects and plans see fit
If interested and meet the requirements please apply through the Indeed website with cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comco Pipe & Supply Company, a division of Russel Metals Inc. has grown to be one of the largest industrial carbon steel pipe, fittings and flange companies in North America. We specialize in the supply and distribution of pipe and fluid handling products to the energy, construction, manufacturing, pulp and paper mining industries. Our mission is to safely provide outstanding quality and service as defined by our customers, by continually challenging ourselves to improve.
We are an organization that is committed to the principles of Employment Equity, which includes maintaining a fair, equitable and diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Reference ID: Senior Developer
Application deadline: 2020-06-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Software engineering & development: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19