Our chiropractic wellness office is currently looking to hire a part-time office assistant. We pride ourselves on supporting the needs of our clients. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of service to improve our patient’s quality of life for optimal health. We are looking for someone who is able to multi-task and have positive energy to help take our clinic to the next level. This role acts as the face of the company and will be the first to greet patients. This person will also be responsible for performing administrative tasks for the office manager and general reception. Previous experience is preferred but will train the right individual.
- Interaction with clients and health professionals
- Managing referral, bookings, patient follow-ups
- Data entry
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Managing patient flow through the office.
- Helping with exams
- Housekeeping of office facilities; make sure the office is clean and organized.
- Maintain all electronic files with great attention to detail.
- Additional duties may be assigns at the manager’s
- Experience with Microsoft Office is an asset
- Effective telephone and e-mail communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and cash handling skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to learn medical coding and internal medical software
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Ability to act with tact and diplomacy under the work pressures of change, time and pace
- Must keep confidentiality of patients information, records, and files
- Chiropractic office experience is an asset but not required
Compensation: 14-15 an hour
Thank you for viewing!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour