Essential Functions & Responsibilities
1. Evaluate, repair down to the component level and test hydraulic equipment using personal tools, ICR Canada tools and ICR Canada test equipment.
2. Submit Purchase Orders for component parts into ERP system.
3. Identify and record problems relating to the product, process and/or quality system.
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Position requires a high school diploma, or its equivalent.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the hydraulic repair industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to evaluate, repair and test various types of industrial mechanical equipment is preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively function independently and in a team environment.
6. Demonstrated ability to work under critical time pressures and deadlines.
7. Demonstrated proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic we follow the recommended CDC protocol.