Quality Classrooms seeks a dynamic individual to join and grow with our warehouse team. The Warehouse Associate will support Quality Classrooms’ warehouse operations by ensuring quality, efficiency, and accuracy in all tasks performed. This role provides an opportunity for skills development in maintaining inventory, warehouse organization, pallet freight prep, and quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive team-based environment
- Experience with ERP software, inventory applications, and scanners is preferred
- Ability to lift packages that typically weigh up to 35lbs, and may weigh up to 50lbs
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and dependable
- Clear, professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Use initiative to solve problems and contribute to improving warehouse procedures
The Warehouse Associate’s primary responsibilities include:
- Check orders accurately and package them securely for shipping
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Efficiently and accurately pick Sales Orders
- Identify inventory issues and report them to the Team Lead
- Organize and label inbound special order items and prepare them for the Picker
- Manifest outbound parcel shipments and create shipping documents and labels
- Load and unload couriers and LTL trailers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Take out garbage/recycling on a rotated schedule
Additional responsibilities include:
- Operate a hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
- Assist customers with curbside pick ups
- Vacation and high volume relief for all other Warehouse roles
- Any other duties as determined by management
We invite you to apply if your experience, knowledge, and skill set is suitable to the position requirements. The right candidate will be open-minded and responsive to change. We thank you for your interest; however, only those chosen for further consideration will be contacted.
Quality Classrooms is a retailer of early education materials, serving customers across Canada. Our operating hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Additional cleaning and sanitizing protocols in place.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3H 0N5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- This position is Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; are you available to work these hours?
- Are you comfortable climbing ladders?
- How many years of warehouse experience do you have?
Work Location: In person