Phoenix Quality is a leading provider of quality inspection solutions with over 10 years of experience, and operations spanning Mexico, Asia, USA, and Canada. We've proudly certified millions of parts and work to ensure our clients reduce or eliminate the need for third-party inspection, sorting, and containment.
Starting Rate: $16.25/hr
The General Labourer is responsible for direct examination of product to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation and customer specifications. Requiring a high level of attention to detail, the General Labourer is responsible for strictly adhering to the organization's quality standards, work instructions, and identifying defects and or production errors in order to prevent these materials from entering the supply chain.
Key Responsibilities for a Phoenix Quality Inspector:
- Perform visual inspections, gauge inspections, and functional verification of parts to a set work instruction of safety and quality standards.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects.
- Reject, tag and manage the initial disposition of defective material.
- Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and customer/suppliers.
- Read, understand, and follow safe work procedures.
- Job tasks vary by project so other duties may apply as assigned, such as machine operation, and repair.
What we look for:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be able to lift between 35-65 pounds and stand for 8-12 hours per day.
- Individuals who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Mobile or Tablet technology.
- Must be 18 years +
What we offer:
- Permanent Positions.
- Room for advancement.
- Health and Dental Benefit Package.
- Work boot incentive.
- Referral bonus after 90 days.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Phoenix Quality will provide accommodation, accessible formats, and communication supports for the interview upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.25 /hour